Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Last Post

Well, seeing how this is technically my last day in Prague, this will also be my last post to go along with it. Since tomorrow I am starting my 20 hour plane ride. I hope I can sleep tonight, I am so excited to get home!
It has been awesome writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it, or that anyone besides my parents and boyfriend read it for that matter.
I have learned so much and will really miss everything and everyone here. Scratch that, I will not miss the Czech language, but I will miss Prague.
Today I changed all my money over, and I lost about 20 dollars because if I would have changed when I first got here, I would get $1 for 18 Krown, but now it's 21 Krown for $1, which is good for people from America coming here, but not for me since I am leaving. So I feel like I lost money, even though I probably really did not.
This is really sad that this is my last blog post. It's like the end of the Europe part of my life. If anyone who read this is ever coming to Prague, or anywhere else I went in Europe, you can e-mail me questions if you have any at tracksterbball3@yahoo.com.
I will be happy to help anyone who wants to know all the awesome places to go in Europe, because I have seen so many! Well, I do not really know how to end this, so I guess I'll say that everyone needs to CZECH PRAGUE OUT because I am so glad I did, and just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment