Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Less than 48 hours...

That is right boys and girls. I leave Prague in less than 48 hours. I have not started packing at all either! Whoops
Yesterday I went to the water park which was super fun, again! And then I sat in my room, and tried to complete a goal in which I started about 2 or 3 months ago. Watch every South Park while here. I have about 13 episodes left, and less than 48 hours here to do it. I really hope I can accomplish this.
I also really need to pack though. I should probably start after writing this blog. Today I am going to change some money back to American, which is not good, because today the dollar is doing very good compared to the Czech Krown, so I may wait to do it tomorrow, but if it is worse tomorrow then that will suck. Can everyone who reads this do everything in there power to make the dollar go back down in America? That would be great! Thanks!!
Today I also might go smoke hookah at our favorite hookah bar for the last time, and eat fried cheese from here for the last time. So sad. Hopefully we can go paddle-boating today if the sun decides to come out for a little while. I am only asking for about an hour of sun today Prague! Is that so hard to fulfill?!
As my time here runs down, I am starting to get really happy and sad to leave. When I am on the plane ride home I will be sad, but when I get to see Greg and my family at the airport I will be very happy indeed!! Well then ladies and gents, let the countdown for my final hours in Prague begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment