Monday, March 29, 2010

My New 'Do

I realize I am starting to get really lazy with this, and I apologize.
I also can't believe it's been over a week that Greg has been gone, as guess that's good, because time is going quickly.
I spoke too soon on Friday, now it has been rainy and cloudy. We ended up not going to the castle because of said rain on Saturday, so I will have to go another time, hopefully. Saturday was fairly uneventful since we did not go to Karlstejn. That night though we did go out to a club, which was kind of intense. One of my friends was being hit on by this guy who doesn't speak English. He starting asking for a lighter and then he put his arm around her and kissed her head. At first I thought she was trying to flirt with him, but then she was having none of it, so I asked her what her shirt said and she stepped away from him and showed it to me and then I gave her a hug and didn't let go until he went away. He tried to put his arm around her again though while I was in mid-hug, luckily Ida stepped in on the other side and boxed him out. Later that night we saw him creeping on other girls. Oh creepy Czech Guys...
Sunday I said I would put up the pictures, but I just could not be bothered.
Ida asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday. She also promised she would carry me home that night... I guess European Birthdays are celebrated a lot like American Birthdays, that's good to know. It's also good to know I will be taken care of by someone I trust.
Speaking of trust. I put my life in a random foreign man's hands today. I got my hair cut. When I say cut, I mean chopped, like above the shoulder chopped. All my long hair is gone, but hopefully it will be grown back by the time I get back to America. I made Ida come with, so that I would have someone with me, just in case. His name was Cameron, he is from Prague, and he has been cutting hair 6 years. That's all he could really tell me in English. I do like my hair cut though. It's very different. It looks rather punk-ish, but that's sort of what I was going for. It's weird when I run my fingers through it and it is all gone! I do not know if I will keep it short or grow it out again, but I do like it right now!
I also have my last stats class today. Then I have to take my final. After that only 2 more finals to go! (If you can really call them finals).
That's all I have for now! I will try to better about blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment